[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus please feel free to apply

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Jan 8 14:59:21 GMT 2005

i aint going to give a monologue / diatribe / reasons as to why i have come to
the conclusions i have: this thought has been omnipresent for over 2 years: in
the last few months i have made every effort on my part to participate in the
petit bourgeoisie / often middle class politics: i have reserved and de-toned
my thoughts and feelings abouts the circus of politics here in sheffield: i
have made every effort to get along with some of the clowns: along with the
very real lovely people (sadly thay are few) and just get the feeling i'm just
tolerated / patronised oh it is just mozaz? now there are a few and sadley it
is just a few who understand the complex person that is mark mozaz wallis: over
the last few days i've had very long deep conversations with deacon dave and
armchair hippy about honesty: it is just a shame those who ask me to be honest
are not the same towards me: so upon reflection sheff utd winning 3 - 1 against
the villa it seems right to say 25 years is enough of this and move on: over the
last week my self and armchair hippy issued this statement:

(can we make some kind of vehicle to place the new
armchair that armchair hippy has now got as he needs
to sit, contemplate and wear it out.. oh let's be
serious shall we?)

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ AND ACT:

image is on the move but not just yet, you will note
other projects have moved (i.e. freepost is now
http://urbanparanoia.co.uk/freepost /
communitynoticeboard is now
http://image.lowtech.org/cn / h52 / 19896 are now at
http://peace.lowtech.org).

likewise image will move to
http://pretentiousartist.com/image once re-worked,
re-scaled & updated. image came to an end on the 5th
november 2004. freak peace has gone solo at
http://peace.lowtech.org  - meanwhile, armchair hippy has a new armchair he
needs to wear out.

d4 (http://d4maths.lowtech.org) came 4th in a world GO
championship in london. warren d just disappeared and
our alter egoes did likewise. for now image will stay
just as you see it - but it shall move and change...
please update your links / other info. this message
was placed here 6.01.05 by freak peace / armchair
hippy.

make love not war
the former rump of http://image.lowtech.org

i now resign from the politcal circus hang up my clowns uniform to let it gather
dust and if there is another fool who desires to be the court jester of
sheffield politics then i'll be taking the uniform to oxfam in the next few
days and you can purchase it from there:

mark mozaz wallis: