[Ssf] inclu-sive or exclusive:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jan 12 18:40:15 GMT 2005

politis is a cul de sac ones you get to end you can only but turn round on
yourself have you noticed the strutcher of meetings all faced to the front even
our circles are no better lets smash the bounds between us and replace them with
love it is only with and through love: we become whole we find our true path
ourselves: oh shut up mozaz next you be telling us to hug a tree as dan says
the aim is not to plant a tree for you to enjoy the shadow but others following
the aim of this evolution is to change this world for a better not for us but
others: join the resistance fall in love:

mozaz
now re located to
http://pretentiousartist.com