[Ssf] so one is politcal:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jan 14 13:26:41 GMT 2005

i have been offerd a job a home which means i will (if i get the job) be the
person who is getting a new direct access studio space / gallery / media lab
toghter: also me armchair hippy have an evil plan to apply for the task of
guest curators at access space.. some of what has been spoken about here kinda
fits in with what we have planed for the task of curators at access space: ill
be at the meeting next thursday if that is cool with people i hope to have a
draft of what we plan as guest curators at access space and how we envisage the
sf project being a part of that plan: find out more about access space
http://lowtech.org more on me http://pretentiousartist.com/

mozaz
join the resistance
fall in love