[Ssf]Cuthbert & Mozaz

Dave Havard deacondave at onetel.com
Fri Jan 14 19:50:47 GMT 2005

noone noone wrote:

>  I would suggest that some sort of fund raising social activity is top
> of the list for 2005 because that enables us to do other things like
> getting some sort of prototype of a leftie rag or whatever else people
> want to do.  If we could then get out some sort of newsletter, that
> would focus our attention and could lead to an increasing awareness of
> issues like spital hill, G8 mini-summit , general election,
> gentrification, the green food map and all the other things that are
> happening.  It would also inform people that the ssf exsists and a few
> more people might want to be involved.
>
> for now
> cuthbert

Hi Cuthbert,
Burngreave Ashram / New Roots would probably be available for a
fundraising event.

>ill be well up for doing some food 4 the next meeting of sf ie 20th are people
>happy with this? another agenda thing is the uksf url i have now more new
>skills ie php back end stuff etc:
mozaz

Mozaz,
You can bring food if you want but this is a cafe and we do have food here.  Also we may not get a huge attendance as we are clashing with an interesting Green event at Blue Moon.

Blessings,
D Dave