[Ssf] Re: Invitation to Sheffield SF]

Amparo amparo.gutierrez at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 21:30:04 GMT 2005

Hi just read your messages, including Dan's

The person who sent the invitation to UK local fora is me. Have i done
anything wrong?
Need to be more specific eg "you are invited but not this Thursday, the
next?"
We can accommodate one person for 1-two nights if necessary and anyway
great attendance from beyond is not likely to be expected (realistically).

I don't quite agree with one purely organization thursday but you are
the experts here in organizing and ... the founders of SSF. I don't
quite agree with having a board on the democracy cafe to write down what
people ought to talk about...
AND finally i don't quite understand about facilitators at all, but i
will carefully read Jase's message, if it goes along the lines of Adam's
previous and Cuthbert's messages (i mean along the contents) then it is
OK, as we ideologically implicitly agree on these subjects i suppose.

Please don't take this as "adding wood to the fire" (echar leña al
fuego),  but if mozaz talks about access space project and SF inclusion
in it, then i will talk about how SSF fits into Madame Bovary's dreams
and we shall all die from ecstasy.

See you on Thursday at Burngreave Spital Hill

Amparo