[Ssf] quick suggestion

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:52:17 GMT 2005

  Just a quick suggestion,  I was wondering if when people publicise our
meetings (especially on the net or over email) could they inform the list
when they do so - it is polite and it means that if there is somthing
inapropriate or inncorrect then people can ask for it to be resinded.

Also has there been an agenda put together for the next meeting?

I like agendas for meetings because they stop the meeting from drifting too
far.

from
cuthbert