[Ssf] Fw: Sugar - Invitation from Saros

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Mon Jan 17 22:41:05 GMT 2005

Off topic but £45 for a couple of hours ain't bad...
====
I am writing to advise you about a project for which saros is currently
recruiting; based upon the information you gave us when you registered with
saros you may be able to take part.

The project consists of a series of workshops in Windsor, Sheffield and
Manchester.  The project is about sugar and involves taking part in a two and
a half hour consumer workshop plus completing a small pre-task diary.  If you
are selected to participate there is an incentive payment of 45 pounds.

The groups are as follows:

¯       Men/Women on Friday 21st January at 12pm in Windsor

¯       Men/Women on Monday 24th January at 12pm in Sheffield

¯       Men/Women on Thursday 27th January at 6.30pm in Windsor

¯       Men/Women on Monday 31st January at 6.30pm in Manchester

¯       Men/Women on Tuesday 1st February at 12pm in Windsor

¯       Men/Women on Thursday 3rd February at 6.30pm in Manchester

General eligibility is as follows:

¯       You must be aged 20-70

¯       You must NOT have participated in a focus group or any other form of
market research within the last 6 months (for saros or anyone else), OR have
been interviewed and selected to do so in the near future

¯       Neither you nor your family and close friends should work in:
Advertising, Marketing, Market Research, Website development/testing,
supermarkets or anything else related to the sugar and sweetener industry

If this applies to you and you would like to register your interest in
participating please click here:

http://www.sarosresearch.com/jb/DR7.asp?id=453078782

(or if not formatted as a link, copy <ctrl+c> and paste <ctrl+v> the whole URL
into your browser window, hotmail users may need to press 'refresh' before the
link will work anyway) to register your interest and answer a few quick
questions - please note that this webform is a screening questionnaire, which
we will use to determine whether or not you are part of the targeted audience
our client wishes to consult. If you are then one of our interviewers will
call you back shortly to determine your complete eligibility and book you in
for a session. If you are not eligible, then we will endeavour to let you know
so that you are free to apply or accept offers for any other saros projects.

Particularly for something that doesn't apply to everybody, like this one, we
do specially appreciate it when people are kind enough to help us spread the
word.

If your details do not match our client's requirements we shall endeavour to
let you know as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.   As ever
you will be entered into our free prize draw to thank you for your interest.

The Saros Team

Saros Research Ltd

www.sarosresearch.com