[Ssf] morning oh what beauty life is:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 18 13:33:45 GMT 2005

yesterday i walked to armchair hippys in the pouring rain i did not notice,
neither did i notice the cold, for love was my warmth and protector: then i
spent much of monday noon/eve doing a slide show for
http://pretentiousartist.com and by the end of the day i had it done: at
weekends i have access to the web by dial up therefor i tend not to check or
keep upto date with e mails it is only tuesday i can check e mails as lowtech
opens its doors and i spend much of said mornings checking e mails: this list
being archived i tend to go there and read: so haveing read much of the 300
plus e mails i have got over the weekend: well done dan jase other for getting
an agenda 2gether: i'd like to meet phil from no 2 id as i have had some
hassels with the dwp and there insistance of direct payment: one good thing the
real me (did you think mark mozaz wallis was my name) does not exist and due to
that fact i can not have a bank account: this and more i'd like to talk about
with phill and would be up for getting a meeting on this:

while i oppose the g8 circuss and understand the imapact i have no real time to
give towards such a project and here i have to be a pragmatist and understand
if i was to front such a project there would be some who not get involved
therfor i support j smith and cuthburt doing the task, i'll offer support from
the side but that is all:

now we get to inclusive the way i read and still read some of the e mails is
placing the swp bnp 2gether there is very real dangour in this and i'm sure we
all understand:

as said i spent some of friday in the pub at chesterfield and shit what a
learning curve while with writing programs for the computer you make a fuck up
you can in time repair that i spent four hours looking for misplaced comma and
got what i was doing working:

to get our broken community working again is not about a missing comma but a lot
lot more and no i do not have all the solutions thay come collectively: they
come from us being inclusive not exclusive and i realise i might sound like dt
here but we are often too busy in our own gheto to realise what is going on
about us:

as with phone mast, no 2 id is a platform where we can go into the broken
communties talk and begin to relate our politics with the politics of there
everyday lives as said this is about evolution: this is about relearning love
on how to give as well as take:

rant over
mozaz