[Ssf] Re: ID card and Fingerprinting news

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 18 16:29:13 GMT 2005

was just saying why monday was no good for me etc: if not in so in love then idd
replace it with politics but down to shit hay people so are we saying lowtech?
or the quakers? it is cool to pre-book and not just turn up though idd suspect
i get away with just turning up i like to pre book: we can alaways use the the
blue moon rooms thay have to be pre booked at such times though let me know:
sorry for just pressing the reply to left of me there is a person doing java to
the right someone learning html from new so it is a bit mad here plus the
resurchers are in there doing a book on lowtech etc:

nuff of me
mozaz