[Ssf] Meeting...

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:56:24 GMT 2005

I dont want to be a pain but thursday evenings is in general a difficult
time for me, due to personal responsibilities and a coincidence that
thursdays end up being the day when i am busy all day including the evenings
so often i can't make meetings at 7:30 sharp.  I hope there are no
reprisals.

from
cuthbert