[Ssf] Re: Re: ID card and Fingerprinting news

Phil Booth phil at no2id.net
Sat Jan 22 23:41:26 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Looks like Tuesday lunchtime at the Blue Moon is the time & place,
then - suits me fine :) Googling around gives me their telephone number
as 01142 763 443, and mud has my mobile number from a previous mail -
just so we can keep in touch once I'm on the road. If someone has a
mobile number that they'd prefer me to use (rather than the cafe's
landline) then could you please let me have it by Sunday evening.

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday at 1pm,

Phil