[ssf] Fwd: ACT

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:02:54 GMT 2005

Well, tha name sounds naff. Seems to be largely people who are from
Friend's of the Earth, which is probably a good sign, as FoE vehicle
groups are not traditionally a major source of hassle! On of their board
is from Countryside Alliance, but that need not prove anything. Suggest
that people turn out to their launch and assess them, its possible that
they might even have some success.

Chris