[ssf] Hello:

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 16:32:51 GMT 2005

Let me introduce myself: I have been reading your list through your archive:
What has persipated me to join was not to defend a individule known as
mozaz: But to add comment that i hope is productive: I have worked with
mozaz for a no of years on various web based projects: We come to know each
other through liveing on Kelvin flats and i have known mozaz for over 20
years: Yes he can be like a petulant chiled at times: This said he has moved
very much foroword and i feel he has a lot to offer The SSF project: Yes i
understand this will involve a lot of tolrance and understanding: He spoke
with myself at length befor posting the post that got him modrated: Like
mozaz i do not see the wrong he has done here:

You must understand it took a lot of courage for him to be as open:
Following this post he become withdrawn a retrun back to his former self:

I feel such projects as SF should begin to understand the very complex issue
faceing meny thousands of people here in the uk:

Should not such projects as yours start at this base of being inclusive not
so exclusive? As you are now:

Please do not take these comments as a defence of mozaz nither a negative of
the exalant work you are doing at the moment:

Due to other comitmant i can not make meetings but i'm more than happy to
contrabute through this forum:

I have shared with mozaz the contents of this e mail and explained to him at
lenth why people would feel anger hurt from his post:

I hope we can resolve this in an open friendly manner therefor bring back
mozaz into the SF project and not as isolated as he feels at the Moment:

0742: