[ssf] Right! Who's up for a bit of Sheffield Social Forum action then?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jul 15 17:00:37 BST 2005

Hallo all,

The G8 has passed, and so I'm bound to ask: who wants to meet and talk
about the SSF?

Three things that occur to me:

1. Planning for a full Sheffield Social Forum event in 2006: who wants
to do this?
2. SSF campaigns - any thoughts?
3. Getting a bank account, then getting some money.  I have the forms,
we merely need two people willing to be signatories, one person able to
fill in forms - oh, and a bland constitution.  Peezy.  Then we can start
getting money in!
4. An SSF meet - a bit like the one in February, with food n stuff.  A
mini-forum, maybe with music and suchlike...

Anything else?

The other option is, of course: 'there's too much going on in Sheffield
now, wot with Matilda n all - maybe SSF died n went to leftie heaven.'

Thoughts to the list please,

love

Dan