[ssf] legal support group can't we meet tomorrow?

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 28 23:48:51 BST 2005

tomorrow at 7.30 pm Rutlands can you make it? Anyone from legal support
group? It would be nice, not because this is a Matilda list but to meet
again or just contact with someone from said group reading this email

Perhaps the g8 sheffield list at aktivix could be kept for legal support
? (since there have been a couple of arrests which we are following up
with a view to help)

Thank you very much again and apologies for interferences

Yesa: the little helicopter.
two more votes for that image