[ssf] Re: CIRCA tour

John Jordan artactivism at gn.apc.org
Tue Mar 1 22:33:04 GMT 2005

this all sounds great ....

only issue would be to make sure we can have a self contained room
within the convergence centre for 30 rebel clown recruits - as its
hard to find your clown when there is no privacy !! ie in a big
public space !!!

will send an email to you all tommorow with list of our needs etc ..

love and rebellion
JJXXX