[ssf] [G8arrestsupport] petition to join Legal Working Group

robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 01:21:12 GMT 2005

Hello, what a mess with so many nicknames, i apologize for any
inconvenience.

I am pasting up a note just sent to g8legalsupport and their previous
messages in relation to joining them from Sheffield.
This was suggested and approved at tonight's informal meeting, without
any further commitment.
Lovely meeting, many new faces...

:-)

Hello,

I am writing from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, following a G8 discussion
meeting arranged by persons in the Sheffield Social Forum. It was agreed
at this meeting (held a couple of hours ago) that more coordination and
information about legal support was necessary (together with many other
pre-arrangements) to mobilise against the G8 summit in Sheffield mid
June, as well as to provide for the many individuals and organizations
expected to come.

That's why we wish to join the Legal Working Group.

You may reply to:

Philippe Deux
hjdsmdrATmixmail.com

(From Sheffield Social Forum anti-G8 team)

Further background links
www.sheffieldsocialforum.org
ssf at lists.aktivix.org

Thank you very much and best wishes