[ssf] Re: drafts

eironeia amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Mar 4 12:40:31 GMT 2005

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:44:36 +0000
From: Chris <chris at aktivix.org>
Subject: Re: [ssf] Draft minutes for meeting held 2nd March
To: SSF <ssf at lists.aktivix.org>

Hi

On Thu 03-Mar-2005 at 07:37:42PM +0000,
robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk wrote:

 >> Emails are written and passed round for email list to be
 >> created at aktivix.org moderated by other Chris.

Is g8-sheffield the list name everyone is happy with?
*It was agreed by consensus i think. See corrected draft minutes (03).

 >> Chris: Call Out and Statement. Setting up special email
 >> list, moderator Chris.

This is the other Chris I guess for the Call Out and do
you want a second emails list?
* the other Chris, OK. Corrected on (03). Do we want a second emails
list? No, one is enough, wasn't it? "g8-sheffield"

 >> Issues: immigration: noborders.org.

Um, that would be http://noborder.org/ with an 's' it just
seems to be some random persons blog...

OK, corrected. If persons want to make the correct links quoted at
meeting, you' re welcome.

:-)

Chris