[ssf] Cycle to the G8

Patrick Gillett paddygillet at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:52:32 GMT 2005

Just letting people know that I am trying to organise a group to cycle to
the G8 in Scotland at the end of June. I have a few friends that were
interested but the more the merrier I say.
I want to arrive in Edinburgh for the 1st of July. Please let me know as I'm
going to have to start thinking about the plans. There are cyclist going up
from all over the country so we'll be in good company and it helps to raise
awareness for the G8 itself. Also I'm looking to do it as cheaply as
possible by staying in church halls or any donated accomodation on the way.
For more info see www.leedstidal.org
Paddy