[ssf] what is behind a mask?

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 08:23:16 GMT 2005

> I think its clear that we need to get a very large number of people
> to come if we are to achieve anything, and this should in my view be
> the priority of the local group. Clearly a dozen of us cannot bring
> the thing to a halt on our own, so instead of bickering about what we
> should be saying, lets make sure that we are able to fulfil the
> function of bringing groups in to Sheffield and together.

Why  not include this statement into the non-violent peaceful herd
statement?

I don't think you are asking for an apology: nobody has been offended,
insulted or anything like that here in a "confrontational" discussion;
just let me say that it comes as a shock that your approach is in favour
of capitalism, so what are you protesting against? Break of
communications with the g8 governments?
or, rather impersonally (nothing personally meant), why is a space
created for a given group? in order to control that group perhaps?
How can you ask for a statement of non-violence in the  name of Peace in
the Park, for instance, and at the same time willing to attract large
numbers of bearded anarchists into Sheffield?
And at the same time, joining Peace in the Park's judgement that no
legal support or arrest support group will be necessary, since everybody
should adhere to "non violence"?

If you are against G8, summit, what is your intention in not attempting
to stop them coming in the first place? Did it ever occurred to you that
they might leave the country and not go to Scotland for instance (a bit
too futuristic but...)

My apologies if you don't appreciate.

amp

o hell o yell o butterflies!

I would like to know exactly what you think my position is and
> intentions are?

No, we are free of course not to tell our positions or intentions.

--
Gift of Tongues
50 Constable Place