[ssf] FW: Stewarding at Peace in the Park

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue May 31 17:43:21 BST 2005

*From:* Benjamin Major [mailto:complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com]
**

Hello All,

Hope you don't mind me e-mailing you. I got a list of your addresses
from Jo Harkness who co-ordinated stewards at the Peace In The Park
festival last year.

It's just a quick call out to see if any of you would be interested in
stewarding at this years festival, which is taking place on Saturday
June 11th at the General Cemetery in Sharrow, from 12 - 9pm. Shifts
should be similar to last year, with 9-1, 1-5,and 5-9 slots. All
stewards will be looked after very well again this year, with food and
drink to keep you going through that boiling hot day we are surely going
to have.

Anyway, I'll just leave it at that for now. If anybody is interested
then please get in touch ASAP I know it's short notice- but we need as
many people as possible on the day !

Peace !

Benjamin