[ssf] Remember Falluja...

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 10 10:35:08 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I haven't heard of anything like a vigil for Falluja happening - does anyone
know of anything?

If not, does anyone fancy helping me organise a silent vigil some time in the
next week or two?  Which would only involved deciding a date, time, place and
then telling people?  Definitely not something SWPy and shouty!

Maybe next Friday 18th? (Unless something else is already happening!)

An article in the Guardian today, with good links.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1638785,00.html

And if you can, watch the video that 0742 linked to -

http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2005/11/fallujah-video-shows-us-used-chemical.htm

love

Dan