[ssf] Re: Remember Falluja...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Nov 14 10:54:59 GMT 2005

It would also be good if something more came from it: further action.
The film at 4pm in MATILDA, if anyone watches it, is horrible,
unbelievable.  I'm compelled to try and do something.

But I don't think either a press-attention-seeking demo or a vigil is
going to be that 'something'.  Change comes about through consistent
effort; it takes time.

First thing I'd like to do is find out what our elected leaders think
about the use of phosphorus and napalm; about the destruction of 36,000
homes and targeting hospitals which were 'the source of rumours about
high casualties'.

Again - might not achieve anything straight away, but then neither will
a press stunt.

Blowing up parliament might just achieve rapid change - but the result
would be a little unpredictable as regards actually making the world a
better place! Didn't work out so well with the twin towers, did it,
after all?

Dan
---