[ssf] From Falluja to Faslane

jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 11:18:40 GMT 2005

Hi Matilda

Thanks for this list.  Its a really useful place to work out how we can
rebuild this crazy world.

All forms of activism are important.  (So long as they are non violent).
They all contribute to a crescendo when enough people have seen through
the lies.

That crescendo is coming!  Faslane 365 is a plan to blockade for a year
the base where Britain's nuclear weapons are kept. It is hugely ambitious
but possible, if we all take part. It is chance to say no to the
militaristic priorities that led to Falluja.

There will be a meeting about it in Sheffield in early March.  Maybe
Matilda could form an affinity group?

love, Jill