[ssf] Postering for the Future of Benefits conference

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:41:20 BST 2005

Can anybody else help do some postering for the 'Future of Benefits'
conference? As far as I'm aware nothing came of last nights planned
postering mission (please correct me if I am wrong and people did actually
go out and do it) and as so much work has been clearly put into the whole
thing I think the least I could do is to help show my solidarity, even
though I won't be able to make it on the actual day, by doing some
postering. Monday evening after the meeting is finished is what I propose.

Bye!