[ssf] Who runs your life? (was Who Really Runs Leeds? Event/ Why not a sheffieldevent)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Apr 3 19:28:37 BST 2006

Damm fine idea ill help out.. Give a talk on Sqauting ie Sheffild group..
>From EMPTY Fire Sations Childrans Homes Whole Roads there are plenty of
emptys meanwhile regenration means there deomlition? ie what is the future
for Matilda? Fire Sations Childrans Homes Whole Roads

What we are doing in our opersition as Sqauters With background slide show
on our past see http://d4maths.lowtech.org/flatshow.htm images of Claywood
befor demolition also goto http://pretentiousartist.com/ perhaps Dan O
would like to talk about Spital Hill? Armchair about Flocton Court and how
they beat the efforts to demolish this city centre social houseing what we
as Squaters are doing to support them apply presure on future plans.

To being involed with the City Centre regenration forum. How to read and
understand planning applacations then voice your opersition example it has
taken over Two Years to close Ringinglow Fire Station now closed the
opersition still gose on and how we become involved and how we have stoped
mass buliding of green land well you get the idea i hope..

0742