[ssf] open mic poetry event

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Dec 7 00:06:49 GMT 2006

erm whops the rutland was free b4 we had the mooreen meeting on my way
home i whent into check and conferm the booking it had been booked over
us.. however andy dear soul he is will check red dear and some other
places we will email by midday thursday what we have booked reson for all
of this mooreen is being kicked out 12 noon monday.. i would like to
happen very much so will walk that further mile to make sure keep tuned
you can phone my good self (mozaz) 07816572505 to make sure where it is
going to happen..

one love
mozaz