[ssf] Drivers/passengers wanted for cardboard bus

info at rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk info at rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk
Sun Feb 12 23:36:39 GMT 2006

Drivers/passengers wanted for cardboard bus

Over the last two weeks a strange structure has been materialising in a dark
corner of Burngreave.  The colours are familiar – the white, purple and
crimson that adorn most of the buses in our fair city – but the purpose
obscure, will this bus ever move?

The hope is that it will take to the streets, powered by people saying “We
Want Our Buses Back”. But having no engine it needs people to motivate it.
This bus would really like to take to the streets on February 25th, travelling
for Jobs and Services.  We can provide the motivational music but we can’t
play our drums and move a bus at the same time.

So, if you have always wanted to be a bus driver, or maybe just a passenger on
a samba powered bus, then either come along to the dance studio behind New
Roots in Burngreave next Saturday, Feb 18th, between 12 and 6 for a test drive
or get in touch to reserve a place on Feb 25th.

This bus needs you.