[ssf] Sharrow Lantern Carnival plug 1

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Feb 27 18:05:32 GMT 2006

Allo

Same day as the Sharrow Lantern Carnival! Doh...

p.s. Get making lanterns, people! Oh, and here's a link to a poster,
telling you dates of open workshops... more harrassing coming soon...

http://www.alacsy.org.uk/images/lanternpublicity/poster4web.jpg

Get in touch if you want more details... We'll be organising more
workshops too, and more in the evenings...

Current dates are: March 12th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th and 26th...
and they're all at Highfield Trinity Church.

love

Dan