[ssf] bright house demo

DAMON GIBBONS damon.gibbons at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 5 12:27:58 GMT 2006

Dear all

We are in the process of pulling together a campaign against Brighthouse and are interested in speaking to people that have taken out credit with them.  In particular, we will be pulling together a report detailing the high costs of Brighthouse's insurance policies and the fact that they charge excessive amounts for late payment.  These are issues that we will be raising with the FSA and OFT and seeking action from them against the company.  We hope to press for compensation to be provided to Brighthouse customers.

I would be very grateful if you could assist us in this campaign.  In the first instance we are looking for anonymous case studies and contact with people that have used Brighthouse so that we can include their experiences in the report.

If you think that you would be able to help with this then please get in touch.  Please also feel free to forward this e-mail to others that you think may be able to assist.

Best wishes

Damon Gibbons
Chair
Debt on our Doorstep