[ssf] Re: Lets both get an iPod nano...

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Fri Mar 3 17:08:12 GMT 2006

MyGiftResource is available ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES.

Unfortunately... apparently a similar offer is in operation in the uk...

http://www.freeipodnanouk.co.uk/howitworks.php

You people to complete the sponsor offers which means signing up to
something like a DVD rental service, and having all five people you refer do
likewise. Then if you cancel the offer you could end up with free DVD's and
a free ipod nano.

And a lifetimes supply of spam methinks:)

Jason