[ssf] DA YF MEETING

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Mar 7 11:14:21 GMT 2006

Hello.. If what we hear is right about the meeting with YF now we are told
to hang on a moment while such and such is sorted of which i do understand
for US to have more info gives us a better image..

What if we are holding out for more info and YF are making plans? now lets
say we can trust YF and they're not making plans to move us on..

But they desire to open a conversation with us for the use of the space
known as Matilda and the land around Matilda think or dream of Social
Housing with real alternatives to Power Toilets..

Think of Matilda as a creative work base the Social Housing part of the
same project those who work at Matilda get to live in the social Green
Housing, if they desire..

Think of what can be done with Matilda look at what has been done at
Matilda already, we have become the hub for The DIY Music events in
Sheffield..

Think of what we could do if LEGAL.. we owned the building, we owned the
land around us, all this could be possible, all we need to ask: do we dare
dream the impossible or continue with the same old boring meetings getting
nowhere?

Meetings every Two Weeks, fine but lets have a real good old chat about
YF, Money still owed, How we are working as we are - those kind of
matters..

0742