[ssf] Fwd: Fw: Living Ghosts Council discussion

Philippa lesbian.hippie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:25:31 GMT 2006

Received this today - thought you might be interested.
Pippa xx

-----
In case any of you want to join the lobby at the city council in
favour of asylum seekers – see below. Best wishes, Juan.

  ------
----------
Destitute Asylum Seekers: At 2pm on Wed 6 December, the Liberal
Democrats will put a motion to full Council expressing concern at the
growing number of destitute asylum seekers in our city and calling on
the Government to introduce legislation to enable asylum seekers to
work and support themselves and the economy. This follows a letter
along these lines from Church Leaders to all party leaders on the
Council. Please join the  lobby in the Gallery of the Council Chamber.
Join up with Shaun Smith and other colleagues inside the Town Hall
entrance at 1.45pm. Queries to David Price 255 2226 or Shaun Smith 234
3580.

I am copying this round to various supporters of this cause and would
be grateful if they would spread the word and if possible turn up
themselves.

=====
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hippie/
http://incurable-hippie.blogspot.com