[ssf] suffragettes!

Alice Collins Angeltime at btopenworld.com
Fri Oct 20 09:37:01 BST 2006

Hi Everyone,
just a reminder about Sheffield Popular Arts last workshop around our new play Making Mayhem: Sheffield Suffragettes
Tuesday 24th October 7pm-9pm at Victoria hall, Chaple Walk. £2.50/£2.00.
We'll be reading extracts from the play and exploring themes raised by women's struggle for the vote through improvisation and discussion. Come and read a part or just listen. No previous acting experience needed. It'd be lovely to see you.
More info contact angeltime at btopenworld.com
Also, I've seen flyer for a benefit for Rare and Racy bookshop -
Friday - saturday 17th -18th November at Cremorne pub London Road.
Love alice