[ssf] Blair for dictator !!!!!! NO to Go'd'n

adam bashid adam at diamat.org.uk
Wed Feb 7 12:40:51 GMT 2007

hi there ger, hi listos,

18/01/07 16:04 GERALD ALI wrote:

> Ain it time for a yorkshire zen poem, 'tis past the witch in hour.

i'm on a poetical pink out

06/02/07 23:32 GERALD ALI wrote:

> were's the monthly yorkshire zen poem ?
> poet gon n got a limp 'whatever'  ?

no -- i mean it -- sticks and stones may brake my bones, but incitement
to rhyme by innuendo strikes not my libido

28/01/07 14:44 Mohammad Basirul Haq Sinha wrote:

>  And the trend factor sells. Publishers dream of reviewers trilling: "A real-life drama ripped from the headlines!" and "A tale for our times!" Surely that helped Chandra score a million-dollar advance from Harper Collins, which then budgeted another $300,000 for marketing "Sacred Games."

wow ... what a lot a cash can be had from stringing words along -- do
you what, if some one made that kind of advance to me, i'd think i'd
blow it all on a big party

question - you know this £ 14,000,000 that was ''advanced'' to blair
prior to the last election, does any body know what happened to the cash
... i mean does it appear on accounts somewhere

-- adam