[ssf] THE PLAGUE DOGS OF HUMANITY

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Feb 22 11:50:52 GMT 2007

Elbe Leith Walked with 0742 in the "Peter Kay rain" sometimes showers, to
graves park. they had mobile roofs named umbrellas here was one thing of
many the plague dogs of humanity had right. Mandy Osmosis was being taken
in a car, others were making their own paths to The Great Oak in Graves
park to where Mandy would be laid out and our goodbye said to our great
loved one. Angus Wellbeing was in tears, was that of happiness following
years of being the sidekick of Mandy? Was he going to miss her or was this
his celebration at his liberation? when he was told of the death of our
sister Mandy he smiled for the first time in years. often he was just
passive looking into nowhere, perhaps thinking of killing Mandy. we had
been told by Sludge The Battyman, friend of Angus, he often talked to him
about this and could he use his Black Man Wheels (BMW) to dispose of her
in the lake of Morehall. as it stands, Mandy died of clitoris suffocation
in Rawmarsh, her last home.

Elbe Leith stopped on my floor again following us placing our sister Mandy
under the Great Oak at graves park, we got back to Desolation Hole at
around 4am and slept. Waking at 8am, we were due to meet Sludge The
Battyman and Angus Wellbeing, we decided to walk the long path to the home
of Angus. We had to walk through the plague dogs of humanity and i can not
work out if the Chavs at Rotherham Bus Sation at 7.30am was any better.
The walk is a nice one and more interesting than the X78 but these plague
dogs of humanity seemed more selfish. Elbe and myself talked as we walked,
in observation we both agreed we are at the end days of humanity, of
course we hoped the everyday revolution would not mean we were at an end
but here we were in the swarm of people who had no interest but their
selves. as far as we could gather we were not there, one had gone through
the same when coming into Sheffield following my nights of making love to
Mandy. I shall miss her not just for the great sex but the deep
conversations, our love was free in every sense, our anger at the selfish
plague dogs of humanity was just as deep as our love. we shared one common
path, our dislike of civilisation and we desired one thing: the abolition
of civilisation. I shall miss Mandy but i shall not mourn her passing
because the struggle continues

There are rumours that Mandy is still alive her death are just lies to
cover the fact she is in hiding, that she has gone to a training camp.
There was text meessage telling me she had been seen at Hair By Christmass
on Broomhill shaving her dreadlocks off then booking herself into rehab,
our Mandy was more than minor celebrity she was our our Kylie Minogue, our
disco queen full of disco-tent. we have even been told she was seen in a
large overcoat shoplifting at T.J.Hughues nicking a single persons quilt
with Sludge The Battyman

It has to be said i know Mandy is dead. I watched her die from clitoris
suffocation, heard her last moans as the pussy fart took over the room. I
was there, she had a smile on her face. One is not at liberty to disclose
who was sat on her face neither would I desire to inform. So if you read
any rumours, please ignore and respect our beloved Mandy whom I was in
love with, far more than any one I had been in love with, for many years.
She was an awesome fuck, she taught me so much over the years that I shall
remain celebate for a while, but with all the pussy passing me window one
is sure a love affair with me right hand shall begin. Masturbation is good
for the human in all people

In my last blog ""FROM ASBO TO ACADEMIA i talked about Darnall. on
21.02.07 i spent much of the morning walking around there and talking to
the people. i have taken some images and i shall return to take some more
in the next few days, all images will be on line in the next 2 weeks along
with some thoughts and links to what is planned there, once i have done
some more research. The rest of the day was spent getting my housing claim
resolved and some of the night was spent with Carlos Barcode trying to fix
an old computer but she is knackered so in the next few weeks one is going
to get a laptop, this will resolve a lot of problems and would mean i can
work outdoors and my internet connection shall be free by wireless, it is
the future, do you not know? I'll do a dual boot with SUSE and Windoze XP.
well I need to go and hug some trees, there are some great beast round
here

How the government have workers against workers.. I have said long and
often, pay me £180 pounds a week doing a job that benefits my human self
and the community. I'd be more than happy to sweep and tidy the communal
gardens of Darnall, be a caretaker in a School but I aint joining the
Braindead Nation where we disrespect each other. The DWP is my struggle
i'll stand side by side with them on picket lines, I'll fight for their
jobs and the right for me to be unemployed. I love being unempolyed that's
why I have done this for 25 years plus and more than happy with 81 pounds
a week, this is enough for my basic needs. So when some mindless moron at
The DWP decides to withdraw me giro in the anticipation of some conflict,
they need to understand i have moved on. Me is waiting for the moment of
civil unrest and the petrol bombs raining down on the enemy in uniform.
I'll be in Netheredge toasting the Middle Class and laughing as I smell
the burning of their rotten flesh, this is where our class, the working
class, need to strike - at the heart of our suffering, the Middle Class,
not each other

The mighty Lion that is Angus Wellbeing has taught me that the
emancipation of one's self leads to the emnacipation of each other, only
through the love of our struggle we rise. perhaps he has been hanging out
too long with Sludge The Battyman and become more black than i but in
unity we do stand

Hello Hello Hello, so what do you do? we are Dreamers, Artists, Political
Schemers and Skivers. we are the surviors, was me reply to her flirting
and she was mighty in every aspect. We sat there drinking our coffee
eating the wonderful food of Blue Moon. Our Earth, Our Mother, had just
given us an afternoon of awesome cloud formations and shadows danced upon
the River Don / Lower Attercliffe. We then fell into the Rutland and sat
there as J Lee Hooker played. the Barmaid looked bored, looking at the
clock in anticipation that the last time she had looked, closing time had
come near

Meanwhile others were in the flow of conversation unaware of her plight. I
was watching because she had a strange good looking to her self, half
intrested in the antics of Carlos and his conversation. he has come to
terms with the death of our beloved Mandy but needs to come to terms with
her death in his terms. Seems their love was more deep than the shallow
end of the Washington. Sheffield has now four good pubs since the
liberation of The Rutland from the beast that had hold of her in its grip.
it was the strugle of its people that gave her back to us and for the
third year student she had no care or undersatnding of the grand old lady
of 70 years who had seen political meetings in her upstairs room and the
flow of conversation in her bosom of 40 Doble D, named the bar.

Here Thinkers, Artists, Film Makers, Photographers, Skivers and, in recent
times, Radio Sheffield Staff plus far too many others have contemplated
The Revolution of Everyday Life that is our common struggle and i have no
doubt members of the Middle Class desire the same as the Brothers and
Sisters of the Working Class. No water can put out these flames of desire
for love, oh love of a fine good looking woman the gentle swell of their
breast, their presence stirs me up and i fell deep into sleep dreaming of
holding their naked beings then waking to make sweet, slow love but dreams
are good just as good as life is at this moment, in my hangover haze.

Though the last weeks have been a mighty struggle, I love this earth. I
loved watching the smile, hearing her laughter, the confidence and the
dance of deep green eyes. i looked into them as she served me my coffee
then food, i flrted back in nervous anticipation that these feelings were
more than lust. Again i have fallen in love but then i do this everyday,
have no fear, have no sorrow because all our tomorrows will be ours

One Love as Always and all content in this blog is based on real life,
though the events might not all be true. Take Care