[ssf] Fw: War (What is it Good For?)

Jason lejasonman at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:41:25 GMT 2007

*THE SINGLE IS NOW AT NO.6 IN THE CHARTS*  - WE ARE SO CLOSE TO GETTING THIS
'BLAIR' HIT  TO NUMBER 1 *WE'RE NEARLY THERE WILL BE ABLE TO EMBARRASS BLAIR
AND HIGHLIGHT THE PLIGHT OF THOSE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. PLEASE DOWNLOAD*
**
please text 'peace 1' to 78789 and circulate this email widely - the video
is fantastic - it ends with Lauren Booth handcuffing 'blair' ; )

many thanks

*'**WAR* *(WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?)'*

Out On February 26th.

Tony Blair in association with STOP THE WAR COALITION are poised to release
'WAR(What Is It Good For)' on February 26th into the UK charts. The record
features our beloved Prime Minister and his old university band, Ugly
Rumours, to see his full music video check out this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydt0SL5rYow

The track is being released to highlight the 4th anniversary of the war in
Iraq which falls on March 19 th.

A huge Peace march will be taking place in London on February 24th. If you
can't make the march and want to show your support for Peace you can
pre-order/buy the song by texting the word " PEACE1" to 78789. (you will be
sent a text with instructions on how you can download the track)

The song costs £1.50 with all profits going to the STOP THE WAR COALITION.
If you want to know more you can go to www.uglyrumours.com or email
uglyrumours at btinternet.com

We only need 5000 sales to get Tony into the UK Top 20 so please take two
minutes to purchase the track for this worthy cause and forward this email
with the video link to all your friends.

Thank you