[ssf] The BNP in Sheffield a statement from underclassrising..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jul 18 08:56:45 BST 2008

The meeting went ahead!! Well, what a surprise - you'd almost imagine that
the BNP always planned for it to be cancelled at Southey, creating an
opportunity for them to cry 'police state', and then go ahead with it in
the venue they always planned to use anyway.

According to one local who did attend (despite detesting the BNP) there
were only actually about 60 people there, at least 20 of whom were from
outside of Sheffield

"And most of the comments on that story seem to be from BNP wankers."

What some class struggle anarchist disagree with you and we are now BNP
wankers, we do suspect one of the 2 That the BNP always planned for it to
be cancelled at Southey, creating an opportunity for them to cry 'police
state', or that the meeting was a spoof for the same reasons, and for them
to gain publicity.

Yes there meeting did happen we can inform you, some of was on the streets
and we spoke to people according to one local who did attend (despite
detesting the BNP) there were only actually about 60 people there, at
least 20 of whom were from outside of Sheffield..

Now we need to organise on the streets, of course there is no vote the
disaffected working class can vote for we know this, this is why we need
to encourage them not to vote and understand the nature of there
occupation under The Middle Class, then perhaps instead of fighting each
other, our class pick up the gun and knives and turn it the real enemy of
class and make them The Middle Class History..

Read More
https://publish.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2008/07/403691.html