[ssf] Fwd: Brown "resign" petition aka Take The SWINE of Capitalism with you:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Apr 28 12:29:27 BST 2009

This is just pointless gester polatics, who erm we add our name, wow we
did something, no get on the streets, ie non news:

When the signal fails during the advertisement break, who will be
screaming: the children in the middle of getting their fix of consumer
messages; the shoppers finding out what they can buy on their next mall
run; the drivers being tempted by vehicles with more power, more safety
and more sexiness; the television sales executives placing advertisers’
messages where they will be absorbed by the maximum number of people; the
advertisers creating the adverts that sell product and dreams for their
clients; the companies that produce the goods and services that make them
money; the system that needs the children, the shoppers, the drivers, the
sales executives, the advertisers and the companies to all play their part
so that the economic machine can keep on turning?

Meanwhile The World Health Organisation’s emergency committee raised the
pandemic threat level for swine flu last night after the death toll in
Mexico rose above 150, the number of cases in the US doubled and the first
infections were confirmed in Britain.

In Israel, where there is one suspected case, the deputy health minister,
Yakov Litzman, said the disease will not be known as swine flu, because
religious Jews do not eat pork. “We will call it Mexico flu. We won’t call
it swine flu,” he said.

We can not but fail to smile as The Pandemic of modern civlisation becomes
a reality, 28 days latter, we can but hope the headline reads mass unrest
as swine flu deaths increase, once again those who pay the cost for
capitlism will be paying the real cost, and in other news.

A Boeing 747 used by the president was escorted over lower Manhattan by a
US air force fighter jet today as part of a government photo opportunity
and training mission, causing a brief panic among office workers near the
site of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Now we take an add brake

http://smashedo.org.uk

Todays news kindly suported from The Campaign Against Primate Change.

http://projectsheffield.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/take-the-swine-of-capitalism-with-you/
for the full html interactive copy: