[ssf] [Fwd: form sent to the met]

re lease adam at diamat.org.uk
Thu Aug 9 14:17:04 UTC 2012

w.r.t off-list comments ...

the email below was intended to make things open rather than be appealing

all behaviours have a positive intention although many are suboptimal

thee is a tendency to label "the authorities" as being always "part of
the problem" -- this is a false dichotomy -- cf b i)

http://lists.essential.org/pipermail/upd-discuss/2006q3/001768.html