[ssf] Emergency...GERALD ALI

GERALD ALI gerald.ali at btopenworld.com
Fri Oct 4 13:34:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

I really hope you get this fast. In case you are not aware i'm writing to inform you about my cousin's illness, The Surgeon diagnosed the illness as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease. actually she  was referred to a Hospital here in Philippines for Treatment, which is world class for this kind of diagnosis. Please I'm very sorry for my unannounced trip to  Philippines, the news of her illness got to me as an emergency so i had too rush down here.

She is going through terrible pain right now. The Surgeon in-charge said she will require a major surgery before her situation get critical, A deposit of $7,500 is  required before carrying out the surgery. i'm having some financial problem here due to the short period i had to prepare. please! all I need right now is $1,850, I'll appreciate what you can give if not all and I promise to make the refund once I get back home. I apologize for any inconveniences this request may cause you, hoping to read from you soonest.

Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you for now.

Kind regards

Gerald.