[Ste-Em] wINTER sURVIVAL sTRATEGY 2OII + Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha double-feature

ste. emilie skillshare mtlskillshare at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:45:42 UTC 2011

family, friends,
Ste-Emilie is happy to once again present the Winter Survival Strategy.
We'll get through these next eight years of winter juuuuust fine. The
skillshare will be full of activities all season long, and you're welcome as
always to come and share in the warmth. If there are activities you would
like to see happen, please get in touch.
There will be another *workshop series *happening from February through
March. If you have a skill to offer or something you would like to learn,
pretty please let us know.
meow.
ste-em

***Twelve Hours of John Waters*

When:     Sunday, January 16th, 2011
Where:    Ste-Emilie Skillshare, 3942 rue Ste-Emilie