[syfaslane365] Directions and agenda

Jill jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk
Sun Aug 6 11:13:19 BST 2006

Hi people

Here are directions for Highfield Trinity Church Hall for the meeting on
Tuesday.

It is on Holland Place, off London Road, just as London Road joins Asline
Road near the A61.  You can find it on Google maps under Holland Place.

And here is a suggested agenda:

1 Sept 9th representative
2 Defining what needs to be done from here until October
3 Transport
4 Accomodation
5 Publicity

The first item refers to the launch of Faslane 365 in Edinburgh on
September 9th.  The idea is that every group will send a representative.
Would any one like to go?  Maybe someone from youf bloc?  We'll cover
expenses (tho we will need to do a whipround)

Anything else for the agenda?

Jill