[syfaslane365] next meeting

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Thu Jun 8 13:13:59 BST 2006

Afternoon all,

the next meeting is next Tuesday, right?  Firstly, let's be sure about
time: 7:30 was agreed last time, so unless anyone has any problems with
that... (NB: wanting to watch all of France v Switzerland does not count
as a valid problem).

Second, I think I agreed to facilitate, so I've put some thought to
stuff we might want to discuss.  In no particular order:

* report back from Peace in the Park; other forthcoming information and
recruitment opportunities.
* training: is it confirmed? is it compulsory?  anything else?
* fund-raising: any progress, any more ideas?
* accommodation and transport: en masse or en affinity group?
* next meeting date and facilitator.

Don't reckon that many of these will take much time, but who knows.
Depending on how many people turn up, we can split into groups or not.
Anybody got anything else to add - I must have forgotten something...

see you next week,

                          love email again