[syfaslane365] Fwd: [sheffieldagainstwar] Fwd: Menwith.

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribalgroup.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 15:31:31 BST 2006

We talked about this at our hope valley affinity group meeting - turns out only one or two of us can make it - but in general it might be a good opportunity for affinity groups to do a bid of "practice" together - maybe a bit of light, fun, non-arrestable action ??
(Fence-decorating, dancing in front of the gate, ..... ??)

Just an idea.

Bob