[syfaslane365] syfaslane365 subscription notification

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 15:09:50 BST 2006

Hi folks -
The Faslane 365 list is set up now.

Assuming I have the address right (which if you get this message I have
done) - all you have to do is send an email to
syfaslane365 at lists.aktivix.org,  and it will be sent to everyone who has
signed up to the Sheffield centred faslane 365 list.

My initial suggested list guidelines (intended to be general guidance -
not dogmatic instructions) are:
- All members are welcome to post to the list - there is no hierarchical
"list owner".
- Postings should be focussed on the Faslane 365 action. (Rather than,
for example, philosophical reflections on life in general :-) )
- We want to cultivate a positive and supportive atmosphere on the list.

- Criticisms should be directed at ideas, and opinions, not at the
person. Where appropriate, it's great if criticisms can be accompanied
by a positive alternative suggestion.
- Offensive postings (sexist, racist, disablist etc.) are not
acceptable.

If you would like to leave the list, just send a message to
syfaslane-leave at lists.activix.org
(And if this doesn't work - send an email to me.)

Best wishes,
Bob

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl