[syfaslane365] couple of things

Steve Marshall samarshall2001 at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 01:25:25 BST 2006

Dear All. Hello.
A couple of items/comments ahead of the meeting at Matilda for Next tuesday
16th May.

AGENDA.
1. Wonder if it is worth considering how "we" will/might Finance the whole
"SyF365" project? Are more resources/monies needed?

1a. Is it at all worth putting 1 and 1a. on the agenda for tuesday 16th May?
1a. being the suggestion that "we" already consider the prospect of a
"second" visit to Faslane - IF as and when, the first one should be
successful?
What I mean is, if 365 groups are needed to cover the year long blockade,
then surely, some groups who go there, maybe fairly early on, might consider
a second event maybe a 100 or 200 days later? I dunno. Just speculating
really.

Anytime now, I intend to produce an A4 and A5 versions of a flyer for the
16th May event to remind people and to, maybe attract, new supporters,
latent supporters too.
The flyers will include date, time and venue. Also. some short paragraph
from the Resource Pack - just laying out what Faslane 365 is or will be.
(Will post a copy - word attachment of said flyer - A.S.A.P.).

Must say that the resource pack is quite a valuable resource for anyone
considering going there and/or supporting those that do. Suggest people get
a copy and peruse.

Best regards, in solidarity-affinity.
S.S.