[syfaslane365] rough agenda for 16th

vic W-J victoria.imelda at btinternet.com
Sat May 13 16:26:06 BST 2006

Hey all, in our YoufBloc affinity meeting we came up with the following agenda for our meeting. suggetions towards it, altering it and subtracting from please !

  one proposal, is that not everyone needs to discuss # 4, 6 ,7 so we could do these simultaneously ? or maybe you disagree..

  Vic

  rough agenda of meeting to be Tues 16th May, 7.30 sharp, Matilda.

  1 FORMING STRONGER AFFINITY GROUPS ( max 15 mins)
  review of groups so far, what have you done?
  are there 'loose people' needing groups?
  new groups needed ?

  2 DECIDE DATES AND VENUE ( 10 mins)
  of training sessions
  what doing (roughly) at each?

  3 SPOKES COUNCIL (5 mins)
  next meeting to be spokescouncil- each affinity group to decide who attends

  4 FINANCE

  5 SECOND VISIT

  6 RUN-UP ACTIONS
  happen as a big group or within affinitys?
  use for publicity
  use to recruit more peaceniks

  7 PRESENCE AT EVENTS
  we should 'be' at other events -
  green fair (15 july) , peace in the park (3 june), sharrow festival (when?), pride event(when?), broomhall community fest (22 july), heeley fest (17 june) abbeyfield (9 july) others

  8 HOW DO WE SPLIT UP TASKS?
  for example, awareness raising,
  proposal: youf bloc=schools; other affinity = indymedia
  other tasks- fundraising etc.