[syfaslane365] Banner Making and Peace in the park

Jamie Sanderson inertiatic_esp at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 28 12:23:08 BST 2006

Hi All,

Just to let people know banner making did take place yesterday and we
managed to make two banners. As they were still wet by the time we finnished
we left them down at matilda in the room above where we hold our meetings
and I believe Bob will be picking them up sometime this week and then taking
them down to Peace in the Park next Saturday. As a side note though it was a
little disappointing on the turn out front yesterday as it was just two of
us who ended up making these banners... never the less it was still fun
making them. Thanks to Bob for providing the materials for that by the way.
We were very grateful for them!

As far as next Saturday is concerned do we have a stall booked? I remember
from the last meeting that there was a rota of some nature written up that
said who will be taking care of the stall and when. If someone could put
this in an email and mail it to the entire list that would be helpful.

Hope everyone is enjoying their bank holiday weekend.

Jamie