[syfaslane365] Registration forms

Simon R Heywood S.R.Heywood at derby.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 11:46:09 BST 2006

Hello all

Just to circulate the legal support registration form again. Of course
we won't refuse to pick you up from the nick if you haven't filled one
in, but if you do fill one in, we are less likely to drive blithely back
to Sheffield without realising you're still in custody!

Please print off, circulate within affinity groups and hand back
completed copies (one per person) to Legal Observation/Support (ie. the
CND affinity group). Please do this BEFORE taking part in any actions.

I'll post useful phone numbers later today.

Best wishes

Simon
07981 680 638